COSPLAYER PROFILES: Ami Takahashi
COSPLAYER PROFILES: Ami Takahashi. Ami started cosplaying in 2009 during their high school foundation, in Art Club. Her first cosplay is Souseiseki of Rozen Maiden.
I didn't even put any make up and wig because I'm just a newbie. I was drag [ I guess? lols ] by my schoolmate during 2nd yr to join in Cosplay in school's foundation day.
Ami and Cosplaying
According to her, cosplay boosts up her self confidence. The hobby help here meet new friends in the same fandom I join.
SHe was inspired to cosplay because of her friends. It was their happiness in portraying their favorite characters and from her Senpais. I guess that is how cosplaying became really mainstream because a lot of people in the community shared their passion.
Characters CosplayedAmong the characters that he cosplayed are:
- Souseiseki from Rozen Maiden
- Chii from Chobits
- Senna from Bleach: Memories of Nobody
- Soi Fon from Bleach
- Esdeath from Akame ga Kill
- Aihara Mei from Citrus
The best experience I had [ aside some photographers ask for the shoot ] is when I see them happy and smile, and gets hyper because I cosplay their favorite character. I feel happy too because I make them happy.
Future Plans in Cosplay for Ami TakahashiSeems like Ami Takahashi is planning to do more cosplay in the future. Here are just some of her cosplans for the coming year/s:
- Kanda Yuu from DGM Hallow
- Dennis/Kurama from Ghost Fighter
- Nanami Touko from Bloom into You
- Suiguintou from Rozen Maiden
- Oscar François de Jarjayes from The Rose of Versailles
- Akagi Haruko from Slam Dunk
- Arisugawa Dice and Amemura Ramuda from Hypnosis Microphone
- Gekikara from Majisuka Gakuen
Ami Takahashi's Message to Fellow Cosplayers
Ahm. Don't forget where you started. If you're already famous, don't forget the persons who support you, always been there for you. d(^o^)b
Connect with Ami Takahashi on: