The strongest Hunters that once existed in the Hunter Association were split into "light" and "dark", and each walked down their respective paths. The "dark" side begins moving in order to massacre all Hunters! After a brutal attack from the "dark" side Hunters, Killua is injured and Kurapika is almost dead. What is the real goal behind the attack on all the Hunters? Now that the crimes of Netero & the Association are announced publicly. Will Gon take the dark side's path to find the necessary strength to save his friends? What actions will Gon take when the many crimes of Netero and the Hunter Association are unveiled...!?
- This movie is for all even those who have not watched any episode of Hunter X Hunter since it does not cling to the storyline.
- It focuses on a new type of energy called "On" which is a welcome addition and we never knew if the author would finally decide to use it in future story lines.
- Leorio is as usual funny and stupid.
- It brings back the four main characters and their friendship is rekindled.
- It gves a bit of a background for Chairman Netero before he was elected as chairman.
- Some of the battle scenes seems reserved and was not maximized. You will find this in Biscuit's character.
- Hisoka is in the movie but he is more on a cameo role, which is a bit disappointing.
- The concept of On is not yet fully developed.
- I have some problems with the animation whether it is based on the old anime or on Hunter X Hunter 2011.
For the teaser trailer and more preview you can view this Hunter X Hunter: The Last Mission preview article.
Here are some shots from the advance screening of the movie last April 14, 2014.
|Ranne of www.ranneveryday.blogspot.com|
|That's me :)|