Take note that we have added a ticket booth right next to Side Entrance (designated as the non-ticket holder entrance) in order to allow the speedy purchase of tickets upon entry. Non-ticket holders will be allowed entry into SMX, but must still abide by the Cosplay Mania Code of Conduct.
They are also giving Non-Ticket Holders Dressing Rooms and Baggage Services for Cosplayers to change and store their belognings, with a minimum fee of 50 Pesos per day. However, Gold and Titainum holders will be able to use them for free as part of the package.
- Organizers need to be respected since they spend time, effort, money and more for every event that they make.
- Respect each other in the community so that we can all work harmoniously.
- Be a catalyst to promote better harmony and provide a positive outlook so that people from the community will instill the positive spirit of friendship.
- Avoid name calling and respect your fellow members of the community.
- Do unto others what you like others to do unto you.
- To keep events from happening we need to support events specially good events which really worth our support.